Detailed demographic and economic outlooks at the national, provincial and regional level. An important input to business and government planning processes.
- C4SE is the only Canadian provider of data on job openings, sources of workers and wage data by occupation at the 4-digit 2011 NOC level for all provinces.
- C4SE is an independent and privately-owned economic research and consulting firm with no political affiliations.
- C4SE provides provincial and regional level Labour Market Information.
- C4SE closely tracks major construction projects for a more accurate estimate of investment and economic growth.
- C4SE models are updated semi-annually and are always calibrated to the latest economic and demographic data available.
- C4SE employs KLEM models - capital(K), labour(L), energy(E), and materials(M) are combined to produce gross output in each industry sector for each province.
- C4SE utilizes an optimal immigration approach to meet provincial labour force requirements and keep the unemployment rate close to the normal rate.
National, provincial, regional and occupational model building capabilities. Helping governments to conduct economic and fiscal projections.
Obtain data on job openings, occupation demand, sources of workers, wage data and other Labour Market Information for 500 occupations and 70 industries.
Our team of consultants provide economic impact and cost-benefit analysis services. Helping companies to understand the importance of key industries.